mandag 10. august 2015

Before and now

I have seen some other peopels photos of the start of their coloring skills and how far they are now, and I thought it would be fun to track down one of my first coloring projects.

Here is one of my first Magnolia stamps with Tilda that was colored in 2009, and by side the same one I colored yesterday. So fun to see that I have improved a bit.
I would also now say thank you to the wonderful ladies that make tutorials on how to color with copics, that has become my favorite coloring now days. I am learning new things every day and see new ways to make the shadows more real.




Thanks for you visit
Love to see you soon again.
xox Elin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...