onsdag 10. desember 2014

Thank you

As a thank you from my fellow students and me to our internship hospital ward I made this card to the staf. I was really enjoying making this one, as it had to be something special and something related to the work we do. 

I used some leftover things from the days in work as well as other decorations for the card.
Papers from the lovely Pion desing. I just adore all of that papers.
Flowers from Wild Orchid crafts.
Nurse Tilda from "The winner takes it all" collection 
A bottle of pills (Natreena sweetner)
Text all computer generated
Dies from spellbinders and one other
Coloured with copics




Thank you all you that I have worked with. You have given me so much through this 8 weeks of my internship at your ward. One day our path might cross again, and I am looking forward to that.

This card is playing along with these Challenges:
Divas by design - 10th des, Seeing Red
Midweek Magnolias - #104 Anything goes
Magnolia Mania - #102 Anything goes


3 kommentarer:

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...